Book a Property Valuation

Innerhaugh Mews, Haydon Bridge, Northumberland, NE47


Price £150,000

1
2
1

Overview

2 Bedroom Bungalow for sale in Innerhaugh Mews, Haydon Bridge, Northumberland, NE47

This is a two bedroom end-terraced bungalow offering well-proportioned accommodation and being offered with no ongoing chain. well-presented throughout and enjoys full central heating and is double glazed. There is private parking and garden areas. The purchase price represents a 75% share of the property, the other 25% is owned by the Homegroup and the occupier pays circa £1,220 per annum in rent. Occupiers must be aged 55 years or older. We recommend an internal inspection.

BRIEFLY COMPRISING;

GROUND FLOOR

ENTRANCE PORCH

HALLWAY
Useful built-in shelved cupboard.

DINING KITCHEN 14'1" x 7'10" (4.3m x 2.4m)
Fitted wall and floor units wit... Read more

Important information

This is a Leasehold Property


Key Info

  • End-Terraced Bungalow
  • Two Double Bedrooms
  • Occupiers must be aged 55 years or older
  • Private Parking & Garden Area
  • For a 75% Share of the Property
  • Current EPC Rating: D
  • Council Tax Band: A
  • Tenue: Leasehold
  • Viewing Recommended

Hornbeam Crescent, Hexham, Northumberland, Ne46

2 Bedroom End of Terrace House

Hornbeam Crescent, Hexham, Northumberland, NE46

Redewater View, Otterburn, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Ne19

3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House

Redewater View, Otterburn, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE19

Shaftoe Street, Haydon Bridge, Northumberland, Ne47

2 Bedroom End of Terrace House

Shaftoe Street, Haydon Bridge, Northumberland, NE47

Giles Place, Hexham, Northumberland, Ne46

3 Bedroom End of Terrace House

Giles Place, Hexham, Northumberland, NE46

The Peth, Allendale, Northumberland, Ne47

3 Bedroom Terraced House

The Peth, Allendale, Northumberland, NE47

Westmacott Street, Ridsdale, Northumberland, Ne48

3 Bedroom Terraced House

Westmacott Street, Ridsdale, Northumberland, NE48



Mortgage Calculator


Yr
Please fill out all of the fields to receive an estimate
Amount Borrowed: £200,000
Term: 25 years
Interest rate: 3.5%
Total Monthly Payment:
£1,001.25
Total amount repayable:
£300,374
Arrange a Viewing Virtual Tour Printable Details Request a Phone Call Request Details E-Mail Agent Stamp Duty Calculator
Update Cookies Preferences